Holds 3 - also available for enclosed trailers
Patent # 5647489
The patented TT-2 is unquestionably the world's finest, fastest, and most secure trimmer rack.
Whether you choose the TT-2 "Original" (holds 3) or the TT-2-Pro-4 (holds 4) you will have peace of mind knowing your trimmers are protected from theft and damage, yet easily accessible. Unlike other "wannabe copy cat" racks, the TT-2 can be loaded or unloaded in only two seconds. Trimmers are automatically latched and tightly clamped in place, completely eliminating any chance for operator error. There are no time consuming pins to fumble with or forget. With other racks you willl have the hassle of a multi-step procedure dozens of times each day. And after all, wouldn't you like a little less hassle in your day?
• Trimmers will not roll around or slide back and forth in rack. Broken triggers, flooded engines, and spilled fuel are a thing of the past.
• Heavy all welded steel construction and a durable powder coat finish.
• Mounts to open (TT-2 Original) or enclosed trailers (ET/TT-2 Original) quickly and easily.
• Attaches to upper and lower rails of trailer creating a much stronger mount than racks that attach to the top rail only.
• Pre-Punched holes for simple installation of the HT-1 hand tool rack.
• Locks with a single padlock.
If you're not sure where to obtain our products, give us a call at (800) 279-8727 and we'll make sure you get your products quickly and easily. If you have a question or special request, just click here and fill out our short form detailing your question. We'll get back to you promptly.
Included with your trimmer rack is a length of plastic spiral wrap (TT SW-1) which can be installed onto your trimmer shaft(s) to add additional protection where the shaft contacts the rubber cover on the racks hooks. Cut the wrap into approximately 6” long pieces and wrap it around the shaft near the trimmer head where the shaft rest in the hook. See pictures below.
Both the TT-2 Original and the TT-Pro-4 Trimmer Rack are available in Enclosed Trailer versions (specify when ordering). Simply attach each upright to the wall, trimmers are stored up out of the way and protected from damage.